Mental Health Treatment
01Mental Health Treatment
We’re not just a substance abuse treatment facility.
At FCFR we can treat everyone. Unfortunately most centers are only licensed to treat substance abuse. Because FCFR is a medical and behavioral facility we are able to treat mental health whether or not you’ve ever used illegal drugs.
There are many types and levels of mental health disorders and we treat all of them. To name some, there are:
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Adult Attention Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD/ADD)
- Bipolar Disorder and Depression
- Eating Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Postpartum Depression
- Sleep Disorders
- Tourette’s Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
- Reactive Attachment Disorder
- And others
Our evidence based treatments enable each patient to achieve a productive life, even if for the very first time.
Call for more information about our program at (855) 202-4220